OMG where is it
Where's hooker I can't find it
Yeah! She is so original, and I love it
By St. Clair King
This was not as successful as her other albums, most likely because it is different than "Can't Take Me Home" and "Missundaztood" (more rock than R&B-oriented, which most P!nk fans were familiar with at the time). However, "Try This" is an example of how you don't have to be like everybody else in order to be well-liked. I would say P!nk has matured with this one (though, I wouldn't recommend the explicit version unless you're a fan of cussing).
1) Trouble: The perfect lead single for this album. 5/5.
2) God Is a DJ: 3/5.
3) Last To Know: Great music, but the lyrics could have been more creative. 2/5.
4) Tonight's the Night: 4/5.
5) OMG: 1/5.
6) Catch Me While I'm Sleeping: Reflects more on her past music and her roots. 5/5.
7) Waiting For Love: Perfect for those who are looking for that special somebody in their lives. 5/5.
8) Save My Life: Great for those who are struggling with personal problems. 4/5.
9) Try Too Hard: People in general ought to listen to this one, because they do. 5/5.
10) Humble Neighborhoods: 5/5.
11) Walk Away: 4/5.
12) Unwind: 5/5.
13) Love Song: 5/5.
I highly recommend "Trouble," "Tonight's The Night," "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping," "Waiting For Love," and the last 5 songs to anybody who is a P!nk fan. Anybody who is a major fan of P!nk's last music should at least "Try This!"
This album is amazing! my favorites are Trouble, God is a DJ, Oh my God, Waiting For Love and Humble Neighborhoods. But he two best $ongs are Last to Know and Hooker! must have album!
P!NK IS THE BEST!!
I love this album..i still play it regularly..i love "save my life" and "tonights the night"... :)
Been loving trouble a lot.
By all ways pick p!nk
P!NK HAS A LOT OF AWSOME SONGS BUT THIS CD IS THE BEST!I LOVE ALL THE SONGS EXCEPT GOD IS A DJ CUZ IT MAKES
OF GOD AND IT SWARES A COUPLE TIMES. ME AND MY MOM WHERE LISTINING AND AFTER BROTHER I NEED YOU SHE SAID A BAD WORD!! YOUR BEST SONG IS TROUBLE!!!!!
I think you don't hafe to buy the full album. The two great songs I would recomend are Trouble, and God is a dj
Favorite song off album is "Trouble"
Worth it! Fun and meaningful, I highly recommend it. I think anyone would enjoy it.
Pink shows the versitality of her voice on TRY THIS. "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping" and "Waiting for love" are unbelieveable songs! Unbelivable talent. I'm an old time rock 'n roller but I just can't stop listening to any of PINK'S albums!!